Paine College Department of Information Technology Services
What we do
The Department of Information Technology Services (I.T.S.) is responsible for all technology-based systems on campus, including, but not limited to: software, internet, wifi, desktops, laptops, cable television, telephones, printers, copiers, scanners, ERP, infrastructure and security.
- Laptop Checkout—For faculty and staff only, laptops may temporarily be checked out for travel and Paine College business.
- Haygood Computer Lab 420—Reservations for this lab are handled through Wanda Brock via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
- Assist Campus Safety and Communications and Marketing with e2 Campus Emergency Notification system.
- I.T. training and development—Technological training and development is coordinated through the I.T.S. Department.
Forms and Links
How do I change my password for Blackboard, PaineNet and Email?
- 1. Log into a computer on campus using your current username and password.
- 2. Press CTRL ALT DEL at the same time
- 3. Click "Change a Password"
- 4. Change your password
How do I register for emergency notifications?
The e2Campus system is the voluntary OPT-in emergency notification system used by Paine College and over 800 other schools. To use the Paine College e2Campus Alert System, students, faculty, and staff must register with their Paine College email account. Users have the option of adding mobile and voice phone numbers. One must subscribe to the e2Campus system in order to receive e2Campus alerts. Register here.
How can I forward my Paine College email to my personal I-Phone or Android?
To setup your Paine College email on your mobile device, follow these instructions.
Who we are:
Jeff Owens—Interim Director, email@example.com
Wanda D. Brock—Office Manager/Help Desk Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kornelius Taylor—PC Technician, email@example.com
Location: 1235 Fifteenth Street,
Haygood-Holsey Hall, Room 306, Augusta, GA 30901
Help Desk Phone: (706) 821-8378, option 3