Annual Scholarship Campaign
The Annual Scholarship Fund is the single most important fundraising priority of the College because it provides direct financial support to Paine College students. Scholarships are the means through which the College recruits and retains the best students. The Paine College Annual Scholarship Fund provides scholarship assistance to students based on merit and need. About 90% of students are in need of financial assistance others are eligible for federal funding, but there is still a significant unmet need. We strive to assist students in their goal of receiving a college education.
- The Annual Scholarship Fund (ASF) is Paine College's yearly campaign to raise financial support for its students. Every gift to the ASF helps new and returning students attend Paine.
- The ASF helps Paine students in addition to their state and federal grants and loans.
- If your employer or your spouse's employer matches your gift, you could double or even triple your contribution.
- The fundraising goal for the ASF is $500,000.
- Gifts to the ASF are tax deductible.
- Alumni gifts to the ASF positively influence Paine College's national ranking
Annual UNCF Scholarship Campaign
The United Negro College Scholarship Fund helps promising students attend college and graduate by providing operating funds for its 38 member institutions, like Paine College. Each of the colleges and universities are small, liberal arts institutions. This scholarship fund makes it possible for students to participate in 21st century academic programs while keeping their tuitions to less than half the average of other private colleges. UNCF administers 400 scholarship and internship programs, so that even students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
Give in Memory of a Loved One
If your parents, spouse, sibling or child, graduated from Paine and you want to keep their memory alive, please give to Paine College in your loved One's memory.
Endowed Scholarship Campaign
Endowed scholarships create a permanent fund. Contributions are invested to ensure the scholarship retains its value in perpetuity, and the scholarships created by the endowment are funded through the income generated by the endowment.
In-Kind Gift of Services and Tangibles
In-Kind Donation is a type of charitable giving. Instead of giving money to buy good or service for the school, the good and services are given to the school. Gifts in-kind are different from gifts of cash. Examples of in-kind gifts include goods like food, furniture, office equipment, and building materials. Providing facility space or offering administrative support, may also be counted as in-kind gifts.