To be considered for an internship at Paine College, you must complete the following Clearing House Requirements:
1. Complete Internship Inquiry Form (Peter Campus Center Room 216)
2. Submit Resume and Cover Letter (To be reviewed by Career Services)
3. Provide 3 References Letters (advisor, professor, supervisor, RA, coach, etc)
Complete 4 Student Professional Development Workshops*:
- Resume Writing and Cover Letter Workshop
- Interviewing 101
- Effective Job Search
- Employer Expectations
- Dress for Success
- Preparing for Graduate School
- GRE Overview
- GRE Vocabulary
- GRE Quantitative
*Workshops Availability/Titles Subject to Change
Write a statement answering the following questions:
Once all documentation and listed requirements are complete, please contact the Director of Career Services to schedule an appointment for internship applications.
- What are your career goals?
- What skills do you need to strengthen in order for you to reach these goals?
- How will your targeted internship help you to strengthen your skills?
- What would you describe as the ideal internship for you?