The Annual Scholarship Fund is the single most important fundraising priority of
the College because it provides direct financial support to Paine College students.
Scholarships are the means through which the College recruits and retains the best
students. The Paine College Annual Scholarship Fund provides scholarship assistance
to students based on merit and need. About 90% of students are in need of financial
assistance others are eligible for federal funding, but there is still a significant
unmet need. We strive to assist students in their goal of receiving a college education.
- The Annual Scholarship Fund (ASF) is Paine College’s yearly campaign to raise financial
support for its students.
- Every gift to the ASF helps new and returning students attend Paine.
- The ASF helps Paine students in addition to their state and federal grants and loans.
- If your employer or your spouse’s employer matches your gift, you could double or
even triple your contribution.
- The fundraising goal for the ASF is $500,000.
- Gifts to the ASF are tax deductible.
- Alumni gifts to the ASF positively influence Paine College’s national ranking.
Other ways to give: UNCF Scholarship Fund | Gilbert-Lambuth Chapel Fund |