| 02/1/2010 07:27 AM
The Scholarships/Honors/Awards application packet is now available online courtesy of the Committee on Scholarships Honors and Awards (COSHA).
You can now apply for scholarships, honors and awards from the comfort of your residence hall or home.
Simply click the link below to start.
The application will provide you with:
* Eligibility Requirements
* Guidelines and Submission of Application
* Dates and other pertinent information
* Application checklist
* Application form
* Recommendation form
* Essay upload form
Students applying for awards, honors, or scholarships must:
1. Currently be enrolled full-time
2. Be in good academic standing
3. Meet all eligibility requirements for each individual scholarship, honor, or award
Guidelines and Submission of Application
1. Applications must originate from students.
2. Applications must be typed.
3. Only one application is required to apply for any of the scholarships listed in this packet.
4. Applicants must complete the appropriate checklist for each scholarship category applying for.
5. All financial awards will only be credited toward student accounts for the 2010-2011 academic year. Cash awards will not be given.
6. Please do not wait until the deadline date to begin your application. You will not have time to gather or scan of all the application materials that may be needed.
7. Verify that you meet the criteria for all scholarships, honors, and awards applied for.
8. The complete Application Package (application, two essays, two recommendations, and checklists) must all be submitted.
9. All application packets should be posted, by 5:00 p.m., March 1, 2010.
10. Late or incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Deadline to Submit Application: March 1, 2010
Honors Day 2010: April 07, 2010
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT, DR. C. R. NAIR, WALKER SCIENCE BUILDING, ROOM 106 OR CALL 706-821-8384 OR EMAIL AT CNAIR@PAINE.EDU